Test your outbound carrier routes using custom SIP Trunks.
To add a SIP Trunk test campaign, do the following:
Navigate to the Add Campaign Wizard as illustrated below.
- Navigate to the Campaigns module of the platform (this is located here in the left navigation menu).
- Select the Number Type for your campaign in the drop-down menu (every number is assigned a number type when it is first entered into the platform. Choose the associated number type for the numbers you wish to test. If you are unsure at this point move to the next step).
- Click the Add Campaign button to bring up the Wizard (this is located top right of the page).
Campaign Wizard - STEP 1 Complete the setup
in Step 1 as outlined below.
- Name: Give your campaign a name.
- Number Type: This is the choice you made in Step 1b. This directly affects the options presented in the Test Type drop-down menu below. This should be set to SIP Quality.
- Campaign Type: The campaign type will not be available to select because outbound tests use the company's own outbound routes to dial out.
- Test Type: Choose SIP Trunk Test as the type of testing you would like to run.
IVR Traversal: (Optional) Selecting an IVR
from this drop-down will instruct the system to use this IVR for every
number you are testing in the campaign. This will override the IVR
set for each individual number.
Note: This does not affect Rolling Tests.
- Save & Next: Click the Save & Next button to move to Step 2 of the wizard.
Campaign Wizard - STEP 2 Add the numbers you wish to test to the
- Search | Filter: Use the search and filter options to find a number or group of numbers you would like to add to your campaign.
Add Number: Use the + Add button on the
right of the table to add individual numbers or use the + Add
all button located in the header to add all available
Note: Chosen numbers will be displayed above the table in the Number Preview Window. Use the Delete or Delete All buttons to remove one or all numbers from the number preview.
- Next: When you have selected all the numbers you wish to test, click the Next button to move to Step 3 of the wizard.
Campaign Wizard - STEP 3 Add the SIP Trunk and Carrier Details you wish
to use when testing your numbers.
Search SIP Trunk: Search the available SIP Trunks and select the
one you wish to use by clicking the radio button located under the
Select column of the table.
Note: You can only select one SIP Trunk at a time.
- Search Carrier Detail: Search the available Carrier Details and use the checkboxes to select as many carriers as you wish to use with the chosen SIP Trunk (the checkboxes are located under the Select column of the table).
Apply Selected: Click the Apply Selected
button to add your selections to the campaign.
Note: The chosen Trunk and Carriers will be displayed above the table in a preview window. Use the Delete buttons if you would like to remove any entries. If you wish to add more Trunks/Carriers just repeat steps a, b and c.
- Next: When you have selected all the Trunks and Carriers you wish to use, click the Next button to move to Step 4 of the wizard.
- Search SIP Trunk: Search the available SIP Trunks and select the one you wish to use by clicking the radio button located under the Select column of the table.
Campaign Wizard - Final Step Set your Reporting and Scheduling
- Timezone: Choose the timezone in which your campaign should run.
- Send Report: If you wish to have a campaign report emailed, choose the type of report you wish to send and enter the addresses of the people it should be sent to.
Campaign Time Group: Use the drop-down menu provided to select a
time group for the campaign.
Note: If you have not yet created a Timegroup or you would like to edit the Timegroup you have selected, you can do so using the optional buttons which will be shown - + Add Timegroup or Edit Timegroup .
- One off Campaign: (Optional) Tick this box if you would like to ignore the Timegroup selection and run a one off campaign at a date and time that you choose.
- Run now: Tick this box if you would like to ignore all scheduling information and run the campaign as soon as you click the Save button.
- Related Campaigns: If any other campaigns are using the selected timegroup they will be listed here!
- Save: Click the Save button to complete your campaign setup.
- Your task is complete.