Import numbers in bulk to save time. To perform this task you will need a CSV file containing the numbers and metadata you wish to import. The quickest way to create this CSV file is to export an existing group of numbers and edit that file as necessary.
To import numbers in bulk, do the following:
- Navigate to the Numbers module of the platform (this can be found here in the left hand navigation menu).
- Choose the Number Type (also known as an Application Type) from the drop-down menu, located top left of the page.
- Click the Vertical Ellipsis Iconand select Import from the menu options (this is located top right of the page).
Click Choose File in the pop-up dialog box in order to find
and select the CSV file you wish to import from your computer. After you have
chosen the file you wish to import click the Update
Note: Troubleshooting File Errors:
- File errors: If the import file contains any errors you will be alerted to them in a new window. You must edit the file by adding, updating or removing the conflicts. Then repeat Step 4.
- Number of fields is incorrect. There should be 'X' fields in the file: If you receive this error, please ensure that you have selected the correct number type in Step 2 before importing the CSV file. If the problems persists contact email@example.com
- Your task is complete.