Standard campaigns are used by 90% of customers. Custom campaigns are only used by customers who have unique requirements for campaign setup or those who have built a custom test case.
To add a standard test campaign, do the following:
Campaign Wizard - STEP 1 Complete the setup
in Step 1 as outlined below.
- Name: Give your campaign a name.
- Number Type: This is the choice you made in Step 1b. This directly affects the options presented in the Test Type drop-down menu below.
- Campaign Type: Choose whether to test your numbers through landline PSTN or mobile GSM routes.
- Test Type: The available test types presented here will depend on the Number Type that is selected above in step b.
IVR Traversal: (Optional) Selecting an IVR
from this drop-down will instruct the system to use this IVR for every
number you are testing in the campaign. This will override the IVR
set for each individual number.
Note: This does not affect Rolling Tests.
- Save & Next: Click the Save & Next button to move to Step 2 of the wizard.
Campaign Wizard - STEP 2 Add the numbers you wish to test to the
- Search | Filter: Use the search and filter options to find a number or group of numbers you would like to add to your campaign.
Add Number: Use the + Add button on the
right of the table to add individual numbers or use the + Add
all button located in the header to add all available
Note: Chosen numbers will be displayed above the table in the Number Preview Window. Use the Delete or Delete All buttons to remove one or all numbers from the number preview.
- Next: When you have selected all the numbers you wish to test, click the Next button to move to Step 3 of the wizard.
Campaign Wizard - Final Step Set your Reporting and Scheduling
- Timezone: Choose the timezone in which your campaign should run.
- Send Report: If you wish to have a campaign report emailed, choose the type of report you wish to send and enter the addresses of the people it should be sent to.
Campaign Time Group: Use the drop-down menu provided to select a
time group for the campaign.
Note: If you have not yet created a Timegroup or you would like to edit the Timegroup you have selected, you can do so using the optional buttons which will be shown - + Add Timegroup or Edit Timegroup .
- One off Campaign: (Optional) Tick this box if you would like to ignore the Timegroup selection and run a one off campaign at a date and time that you choose.
- Run now: Tick this box if you would like to ignore all scheduling information and run the campaign as soon as you click the Save button.
- Related Campaigns: If any other campaigns are using the selected timegroup they will be listed here!
- Save: Click the Save button to complete your campaign setup.
- Your task is complete.