Onboard new users to the platform using the Add User function. Add users to teams or set roles to provide access rights.
To add a new user, do the following:
Navigate to the Add User dialog box as outlined below.
- Click on the Add User button (located top right of the screen).
- The Add User dialog box is then revealed.
Complete the setup in the dialog box as outlined below.
- Name - This is the name of the new user.
- Email - This is the email address of the new user.
- Department - This is optional metadata regarding the new users department.
- SMS - This is optional metadata regarding the new users contact number.
- Country Code - This is optional metadata in relation to the SMS contact field.
- Timezone - This is the timezone that the new user will be working in.
- Role Status - This sets the user rights access (Full Access, Realtime Access or Reporting Access).
- Status - This will set the new user to Active or Inactive once added.
- After Save - This must be set to Add new user.
- Update - Click the Update button to complete your task.
- The user has now been added and your task is complete.
Result: The new user will receive an email containing their login details which should be updated as soon as possible for security reasons.