Edit your custom snooze alert intervals for numbers of your choice.
Note: Only users with Full Access rights can use the snooze alerts feature.
To edit a snooze alert, do the following;
- Navigate to the Numbers module of the platform (this can be found here in the left hand navigation menu).
- Choose the Number Type (also known as an Application Type) from the drop-down menu, located top left of the page.
- Use the search bar or the filters provided to search for the number you wish to edit.
Click on the link to the right of the Toggle Switch to
bring up the Snooze Alerts dialog box.
- To edit the Snooze until interval, click into the Snooze until text box to open up the date/time picker.
Select the new end date for the snooze, after which alerts will become
Note: If you would like to stop alerts completely, click the Stop Alerts radio button located above the calendar and then click the Stop button. This will stop alerts indefinitely with no end time specified.
- Use the sliders to set the hour and minute at which you would like the alerts to resume on the selected date.
- Select the Close button located top right of the window.
- Your task is now complete. You will receive a confirmation message on-screen to say that your alert has been set. Click anywhere outside of the window to return to the numbers overview.