A Campaign is a collection of numbers which are grouped together and tested over a period of hours, days, weeks or months depending on the need. For example: Run tests for all numbers in the UK for company X at a specific interval and then populate the results in a single report. You can search, view, add, edit, schedule or delete campaigns from within the campaigns module. It contains all created campaigns and provides several actions that can be performed on those campaigns.
- Campaigns Module: Navigate to the campaigns module here.
- Campaigns Summary: This provides a summary of all campaigns that have been created.
- Campaign Status: You can use this toggle switch to start/stop any campaign).
- Monthly Test Count: This presents the total monthly test count for any particular campaign.
Actions: These allow users to:
- View: When clicked, this button brings up further information about the campaign.
- Schedule: When clicked, this button brings up the time groups scheduler on the last step of the campaign wizard.
- Edit: When clicked, this button brings up the campaign wizard to enable editing of the campaign.
- Delete: When clicked, this button brings up a confirmation box to confirm the deletion of the campaign.
- Add Campaign Button: When clicked, this button brings up the Add Campaign Wizard.
- Search Filters: Use these filters to help refine results when searching for campaigns.