IVR mapping campaigns are used to schedule numbers for IVR map creation.
Note: In order to complete this task you will need to have at least one number entered in the Numbers module under the number type IVR. You cannot complete this task without this requirement.
To add an IVR Map test campaign, do the following:
- Navigate to the Campaigns module of the platform (this is located here in the left navigation menu).
- Select the Number Type for your campaign in the drop-down menu. For IVR mapping this should be set to IVR.
Click the Add Campaign button to bring up the Wizard (this is located top right
of the page).
Campaign Wizard - STEP 1 Complete the setup
in Step 1 as outlined below.
- Name: Give your campaign a name.
- Number Type: This is the choice you made in Step 1b. This directly affects the options presented in the Test Type drop-down menu below. This should be set to IVR at this point.
- Campaign Type: Choose whether to test your numbers through landline PSTN or mobile GSM routes.
- Test Type: Choose IVR Map as the type of test you would like to run.
- Max Calls per Number: Set the maximum amount of calls that should be allowed per number. The default number is set to 100.
- Save & Next: Click the Save & Next button to move to Step 2 of the wizard.
Campaign Wizard - STEP 2 Add the numbers you wish to test to the
- Search | Filter: Use the search and filter options to find a number or group of numbers you would like to add to your campaign.
Add Number: Use the + Add button on the
right of the table to add individual numbers or use the + Add
all button located in the header to add all available
Note: Chosen numbers will be displayed above the table in the Number Preview Window. Use the Delete or Delete All buttons to remove one or all numbers from the number preview.
- Next: When you have selected all the numbers you wish to test, click the Next button to move to Step 3 of the wizard.
Campaign Wizard STEP 3 - Schedule Campaign
- Once Off: If you would like to run a one-time campaign without specifying an interval, you may check the Once-off option and move directly to Step e to complete your setup. The campaign will run once at the specified Start On time. It will be set to run exactly 3 minutes from the moment you check the box.
Start On (UTC): Click into the blank space to reveal the
date/time picker where you can set the desired start time for your test.
The current time in UTC will be set. Use the sliders to
choose the Hour/Minute and then click the desired date on the calendar
to add the selection.
- End On (UTC): Click into the blank space to reveal the date/time picker where you can set the end time for your test. The current time in UTC will be set. Use the sliders to choose the Hour/Minute and then click the desired date on the calendar to add the selection.
- Interval: Choose the interval at which your campaign should run (Weekly or Monthly).
- Save: Click the Save button to complete the setup.
- Your task is now complete.