User rights and access can be managed by changing user roles.
To assign user rights, do the following:
Navigate to the Actions column as outlined below.
- Navigate to the Admin module. (this can be found here in the left hand navigation menu).
- Use the search box at the top of the list to find the user you want. Enter a full or partial name or email address (e.g. Joe or Joe.Blogs@company.com)
- Choose the action you wish to perform from the options provided.
Action will be used for this task.
- Assign the desired user rights from the Role'drop-down menu within the Edit User dialog box.
- Click the Update button to complete your task.