Stop any number from sending alerts for a custom period of time by configure individual custom snooze alert intervals for numbers of your choice.
Note: Only users with Full Access rights can use the snooze alerts feature.
To snooze alerts for a number, do the following:
Navigate to the Snooze Alerts column in the Numbers module as
- Navigate to the Numbers module of the platform (this can be found here in the left hand navigation menu).
- Use the search bar or the filters provided to search for the number you wish to set the snooze interval for.
Toggle the switch in the Snooze Alerts column to
On in order to open up the snooze alerts
In the new dialog box that appears, choose your snooze date range as outlined
- The Snooze until time will default to 8 hours ahead from the current time. If you wish to set a custom entry, click inside the Snooze until text box to open up the date/time picker.
The current date will be automatically highlighted. Select the end date
for the snooze. After this date alerts will become active again.
Note: If you would like to stop alerts completely, click the Stop Alerts radio button located above the calendar and then click the Stop button. This will stop alerts indefinitely with no end time specified.
- Use the sliders to set the hour and minute at which you would like the alerts to resume on the selected date.
- Select the Close button located top right of the window.
- Complete your task by clicking the Snooze button.
Your task is now complete. You will receive a
confirmation message on-screen to say that your alert has been set. Click
anywhere outside of the window to return to the numbers overview.
Note: You can use the filters section at the top to filter numbers by Snooze On/Off. If you cannot see the Snooze drop-down filter, click the More button at the end of the filters list to reveal it.