When performing conference testing, it is necessary to add passcodes to the system to enable access to the conference. These passcodes or PINs are a set of numeric digits used to direct callers to a specific conference call. The passcodes module is used to configure passcodes for each region and phone group. You can search, add, edit, delete, import, and export passcodes for conference testing. The table lists all Regions and Phone groups currently in the system.
- Passcodes Module: (the passcodes module is nested here in a tab which is located along the top of the page under the 'Numbers' module)
- Search Filters: Narrow down your search results using filters.
- Add Passcode: When clicked it brings up the Add Passcode dialog box.
- Import/Export: When clicked it brings up options for importing and exporting passcodes.
Actions: Options in the Actions column allow users to;
- Edit: When clicked it brings up the Edit Passcode dialog box.
- Delete: When clicked it brings up a confirmation box to confirm the deletion of passcodes.
- Status: This shows if the Region/Phonegroup is currently Active or Inactive.
- Passcodes Summary View: The summary shows which passcodes are attached to each Region/Phonegroup.
- Pagination: If more than one page of passcodes are available you can use pagination to navigate through the pages.