Passcodes are used to gain access to your conference bridges. Add passcodes here to be able to assign them to your test cases.
Note: Regions and Phonegroups are created when adding conference numbers to the platform. To complete this task you will need to have at least one conference number added in the numbers module to enable you to add passcodes to that Region/Phonegroup. If you have already created this requirement you may continue to add your passcodes. If not, you will need to complete this requirement before you can complete this task.
To add passcodes to your Region/Phonegroup, do the following:
Navigate to the Add Passcode dialog box as outlined below.
- Click the Add Passcode button to bring up the Add Passcode dialog box (this is located top right of the screen) .
- This is the Add Passcode dialog box.
Add the passcode details to the dialog box as outlined here.
- Region: This is a mandatory field. Regions are created or assigned when adding conference numbers to the platform.
- Phonegroup: This is a mandatory field. Phonegroups are created or assigned when adding conference numbers to the platform.
- Moderator Passcode: This is a mandatory field but the same passcode can also be used as the participant passcode.
- Participant Passcode:This is a mandatory field but the same passcode can also be used as the moderator passcode.
- Leader Passcode:Optional: This can be left blank if you do not have a leader passcode or leader PIN.
- After Save: Choose Add a new passcode to save new passcodes.
- Click the Update button to complete your task
- Your task is now complete.