Import passcodes in bulk to save time and effort.
Note: To complete this task you will need to have at least one conference number entered in the Numbers module and a .csv created that contains the passcodes you wish to import. If you have not yet completed these requirements please do so now before you continue.
To import passcodes, do the following:
- Navigate to the Passcodes module (this is nested here in a tab which is located along the top of the page under the Numbers module.
- Click the Vertical Ellipsis Iconand select Import from the menu options (this is located top right of the page).
- Click the Choose Choose File button in the Import Passcode dialog box and then select the csv file you have created.
- Click the Submit button. Troubleshooting: If your csv file has any errors you will be alerted with a message at the bottom of the dialog box. Edit the csv file as directed and try importing your file again.
- If you are successful you will receive a message at the bottom of the dialog box. Click the X in the top right of the dialog box to close or click anywhere on the image to reveal the Close button.