To create a time group for IVR mapping, do the following.
- Navigate to the Numbers module of the platform (this can be found here in the left hand navigation menu).
- Navigate to the Time Groups module (this is nested in a tab which can be located along the top of the page under the Numbers module)
Click the Add Timegroup button (this is located top right of the screen).
To set up your time group, complete the final steps outlined below.
- Name: Give your timegroup a name. This will appear in the time groups list view seen in Step 1 and in the Number Time Group drop-down selection when adding or editing numbers which have been uploaded for IVR mapping.
Date Slot: Select both a start and end date in the fields
provided before clicking the Add button to save
the date slot.
Note: Alternatively you can choose to have No End Date by using the checkbox provided.
- Time Slot - Run on days: Use the checkboxes to indicate the days on which it is acceptable for maps to be created.
- Between: Use the sliders to select a time-frame for the tests to run between. For example; 09:00 + 17:00 Hours (Typical Office Hours of 9-5pm). Click the Add button to save your selection.
- Save: When you are happy with your timegroup configuration, click the Save button to complete your task.
- Your task is complete.