Outbound conference testing via a web application.
Note: In order to complete this task you will need to have at least one Outbound Bridge created. You cannot complete this task without this requirement.
To add a Outbound Conference via Web Interface test campaign, do the following:
Navigate to the Add Campaign Wizard as illustrated below.
- Navigate to the Campaigns module of the platform (this is located here in the left navigation menu).
- Select the Number Type for your campaign in the drop-down menu (every number is assigned a number type when it is first entered into the platform. Choose the associated number type for the numbers you wish to test. If you are unsure at this point move to the next step).
- Click the Add Campaign button to bring up the Wizard (this is located top right of the page).
Campaign Wizard - STEP 1 Complete the setup
in Step 1 as outlined below.
- Name: Give your campaign a name.
- Number Type: This is the choice you made in Step 1b. This directly affects the options presented in the Test Type drop-down menu below. This should be set to Outbound Conference Quality.
- Campaign Type: The campaign type will not be available to select because outbound tests use the company's own outbound routes to dial out.
- Test Type: Choose Outbound Conference via Web Interface as the type of testing you would like to run.
IVR Traversal: (Optional) Selecting an IVR
from this drop-down will instruct the system to use this IVR for every
number you are testing in the campaign. This will override the IVR
set for each individual number.
Note: This does not affect Rolling Tests.
- Save & Next: Click the Save & Next button to move to Step 2 of the wizard.
Campaign Wizard - STEP 2 Add the bridge you would like to dial out
from. You may only choose one.
- Search: Search for the Bridge name or region you would like to use.
Add: Click the corresponding Add button
to add the bridge you would like to use from the list (the
Add button is located on the far right or the
Note: The bridge you choose will be displayed in the Bridge Preview Window which will appear above the table. If you would like to use a different bridge you can either use the delete button provided in the preview window or simply select another bridge from the list which will then replace the current selection.
- Next: When you are happy with your selection you can click the Next button to move to Step 3 of the wizard.
Campaign Wizard - STEP 3Add numbers to the campaign.
- Search: Search for the Numbers or Countries you would like to dial out to.
Add: Click the corresponding Add button
to add DDI Numbers one at a time or choose the Add all'option to
add all numbers shown in the list. The Add and Add all
options are located on the far right of the screen.
Note: Chosen numbers will be displayed above the table in the Number Preview Window. Use the Delete or Delete All buttons to remove one or all numbers from the number preview.
- Next - When you are happy with your selection you can click the Next button to move to Step 4 of the wizard.
Campaign Wizard - Final Step Set your Reporting and Scheduling
- Timezone: Choose the timezone in which your campaign should run.
- Send Report: If you wish to have a campaign report emailed, choose the type of report you wish to send and enter the addresses of the people it should be sent to.
Campaign Time Group: Use the drop-down menu provided to select a
time group for the campaign.
Note: If you have not yet created a Timegroup or you would like to edit the Timegroup you have selected, you can do so using the optional buttons which will be shown - + Add Timegroup or Edit Timegroup .
- One off Campaign: (Optional) Tick this box if you would like to ignore the Timegroup selection and run a one off campaign at a date and time that you choose.
- Run now: Tick this box if you would like to ignore all scheduling information and run the campaign as soon as you click the Save button.
- Related Campaigns: If any other campaigns are using the selected timegroup they will be listed here!
- Save: Click the Save button to complete your campaign setup.
- Your task is complete.