Delete users to completely remove all their details and access rights from the platform.
Note: Any user with Full Access rights can delete any other user. As a safety measure, if you are the last user who has Full Access rights, you cannot delete yourself.
To delete a user, do the following:
- Navigate to the Admin module. (this can be found here in the left hand navigation menu).
- Use the search box at the top of the list to find the user you want. Enter a full or partial name or email address (e.g. Joe or Joe.Blogs@company.com)
- Click the Delete Icon (this is located in the Actions column on the right of the table).
- A Delete Confirmation dialog box will appear. Verify that you have selected the correct user before clicking the OKbutton to confirm your selection.
- Your task is now complete.