Bulk actions are the most efficient way to perform the same action on several numbers at one time as opposed to completing the same action multiple times.
You can perform a bulk action to complete tasks like:
- Delete multiple numbers at the same time.
- Batch test multiple numbers at the same time.
- Snooze alerts on multiple numbers at the same time.
To use a bulk action, do the following:
- Navigate to the Numbers module of the platform (this can be found here in the left hand navigation menu).
Click the checkbox next to each number(s) that you want to apply the action to
(If you would like to select every number on the page, click on the checkbox in
the header of the column).
After selecting the number(s) you will notice several actions appear above the
number table. Choose the action you wish to perform and follow the on-screen
prompts to complete your task.
- Your task is now complete.