How to edit an 'Outbound Bridge'.
Note: Editing an outbound bridge that is in use will affect ALL tests using that bridge.
Navigate to the Actions section of the Bridge you wish to edit, as
- Navigate to the Outbound Bridge module here (this is nested in a tab which can be located along the top of the page under the Numbers module).
- Use the search bar provided to search for the Bridge, Number or Region you wish to edit.
- Click the Edit Icon to bring up the Edit Outbound Bridge dialog box (this is located in the Actions column on the right of the table).
In the Edit Outbound Bridge dialog box, edit the required fields as
- Bridge: The bridge you select will determine the numbers that are available in the DDI Number drop-down in the next step. Only numbers that have been assigned to the chosen bridge will be shown.
- DDI Number: From the drop-down list, choose the dial-in number that will be used to dial inbound to the conference bridge.
- Region: Choose the region to assign to your bridge from the drop-down.
- Url: (Web-based Conference ONLY) Enter the URL address of the web-based conference.
- Username: (Web-based Conference ONLY) Enter the login user name needed for the web-based conference.
- Password: (Web-based Conference ONLY) Enter the password details for the web-based conference.
- Update: Click the Update button to complete.
- Your task is complete.