IVR Time groups are used to decide the frequency of IVR testing and also to set the days on which maps should be created. Use the IVR Time Groups module to search, view, add, edit or delete time groups used for IVR mapping. It contains all currently entered IVR time groups, along with some actions which can be performed for each time group.
- Search: Use the search bar to quickly find a particular time group.
- Time Groups: The Time Groups section is nested in a tab which can be located along the top of the page under the Numbers module here).
- Add Timegroup: When clicked, this button brings up the Add Timegroup dialog box).
Actions: options here allow users to:
- View:When clicked, this button brings up further information about the timegroup.
- Edit: When clicked, this button brings up the Edit Timegroup dialog box.
- Delete: When clicked, this button brings up a confirmation box to confirm the deletion of the timegroup.
- Time Groups List View: This table shows a list view of all available IVR time groups or search results.
- Pagination: This shows the total number of available IVRs with the option to navigate through pages if more than one page of entries is available.