View further information relating to a timegroup or campaign by clicking the View icon.
Note: More information is available to view any place where you can see the View Icon . Campaigns are available to search and view on the main page of the campaigns module. To search and view time groups you will need to select the Time Groups tab which can be located in a tab along the top of the page.
Example: To view more information on a campaign, do the following:
Navigate to the Actions section of the Campaigns module.
- Navigate to the Campaigns module of the platform (this is located here in the left navigation menu).
- Use the search bar and filters provided to find the campaign you wish to view, edit or delete.
- Choose the action you wish to perform on your campaign from the available options.
- Clicking the View Icon will reveal the campaign summary window.
- When done, click the Close button or anywhere outside of the window to close the information window.