Welcome to the latest update on Voice Assure. We have some exciting new features, updates, and enhancements in this release that are set to redefine your experience with our platform. Let's take a look at what's been happening recently.
- New Dashboard Section: The Voice Assure dashboards module has been redesigned
and is currently in beta testing with several or our customers who are using
specific test types. During the design of the new dashboards there was a heavy
emphasis on customization and ease of use to provide more control over how you
view and use your test results. Some features of the new dashboards that you can
look out for are;
- Widgets: With the addition of our new widgets feature you can now completely customize your dashboard experience. Making consuming information, and sharing it with others a breeze.
- Preloaded Dashboards: New preloaded dashboards provide you with the building blocks to get started right away. These can be edited to your preferences and saved as new dashboards.
- Data Table: We've redesigned our analytics table to a new and improved data table widget for a more user-friendly experience. All of the same functionality with more control over how your information is displayed.
- New Global Filters: We've redesigned our filters to help you easily find what you're looking for and narrow down those large sets of data.
Dashboard Sharing: Need to share your dashboard with others? You
can now export it in PDF, CSV, or PNG formats, making it easy for
everyone to understand your results.
The CLI data for received calls is now included in the job completion
report: For customers who are using test type #63 (SIP Trunk Test) the
CLI data which is received by Cyara on the incoming calls is now available in
the job completion report along with all Sip Trunk test related information.
This inclusion streamlines your workflow by providing all essential details in
your email notification. The completion report now contains the following
ID Number Campaign Country Number Type Customer Department Location Carrier CLI IVR Traversal Call Start Time Call End Time State Score Recording Received CLI Received DTMF SIP Call ID SIP Response SIP Trunk Name Carrier Name Carrier Prefix Trunk IP
Activity Logs for Snooze Alerts: Logs are now provided for the Snooze
Alerts feature to help provide clarity on actions that have been taken for each
number. Logs will provide information including the date and action that was
taken along with the identity of the user who initiated it.
Activity logs for Snooze Alerts empower you with clarity, control, and accountability, as well as providing more visibility.
Connection Benchmarks: In-Country connection benchmarks are now available
on the Analytics dashboard along with in-country audio quality benchmarks.
At the start of each month, Cyara calculates in-country benchmarks from the previous three months' data. These benchmarks are determined by removing your company’s data from the previous three months' data and calculating the average performance across all other companies for the connectivity rate and audio quality in each country.Using connection and quality benchmarks as a baseline establishes a solid foundation for performance assessment and goal setting, while providing insights into in-country performance for comparison.Note: To view the connection benchmark data you may need to add the data column to your dashboard. To do this you can use the Add/Remove Columns function.
New Lines and Locations: We're delighted to announce the expansion of our
fixed line coverage, we have just added additional lines in Singapore with
Starhub, Croatia (Zagreb), Estonia (Tallinn), Lithuania (Vilnius), Slovenia
(Ljubljana), and Israel (Tel Aviv) with Bandwidth, providing you with more
options for testing and troubleshooting. Our commitment to expanding our
presence means more testing options for an authentic in-country testing
experience.With these new additions, we now cover 84 countries, partner with 125 Fixed Line carriers, 165 Mobile Networks, and have a presence in 186 locations.
Countries Carriers/Operators Locations Fixed 71 125 103 Mobile 76 165 83
- No bug fixes to report.
Here and There:
- Database Update: In line with our dedication to maintaining a strong and modern infrastructure, we proactively scheduled an upgrade for our database on Saturday to strategically avoid any potential inconvenience to our valued customers. This decision was prompted by the fact that the current version will be reaching its end-of-life stage, and it was carried out according to our timeline, ensuring it aligns with our customers' convenience.
- Cyara Integration: The collaboration between our Pulse and Voice Assure teams has led to an exciting development. Voice Assure in-country coverage was made available in both Cyara Pulse and Pulse Premium. This integration is a game-changer, greatly extending our IVR testing capabilities. If you want to learn more about this enhancement and the Enhanced Global Dialing Add-On for Cyara Pulse, you can follow the link provided.